The Benefit Toothbrush brushes your teeth right every time almost
automatically. It is Accepted by the American Dental Association.
The unique three brush, flexible head design allows users to clean
all three tooth surfaces while it removes plaque buildup and stimulates
the gums. It makes brushing easier, faster and better. The standard
handle brush can also be used with a cuff by people having difficulty
closing their hands.
- The brushes wrap around the teeth, brushing all three sides
at once at the proper angle, with the proper pressure. This gets
the job done faster, easier and better.
- The outermost bristles are extra soft to massage the gums.
The bristles of the side brushes are at the correct 45º angle
to clean below the gum line. These features help prevent periodontal
- The independent heads make it almost impossible to cause damage
by brushing too aggressively.
- It is an ideal brush for use by an individual with limited
hand, wrist, and/or arm movement as much less twisting of the
arm or wrist is required to brush properly.
- It is ideal for brushing another individual’s teeth, getting
it done quickly and well.
- It is ideal for use by young people because the Benefit brush,
always brushes all sides of the teeth at the correct angle. Brushes
right every time!
Benefit toothbrush is accepted as an effective cleansing device
that has been shown to remove plaque and reduce gingivitis when
used as directed in a program of good oral hygiene to supplement
regular professional care.
- Council on Scientific Affairs, American Dental