The Triple•Pet toothbrush
gets the job done faster, easier and better. The three flexible
heads maintain the proper pressure on all surfaces of the tooth
with every stroke. In addition to the standard top bristles, the
two side bristles are at the proper 45 degree angle for thorough
surface cleaning while the soft outer bristles massage and stimulate
your pet's gums. By running the brush over thinner and thicker parts
of a finger, you can see Triple•Pet's independent brushes
- The bristles are in cleaning contact with every exposed part
of each tooth, small or large, and in massaging contact with the
inner and outer gum lines in a single stroke.
- Fitting snug to all exposed parts of the teeth, top, front and
back, it is much easier for you to keep the brush on your pet's
teeth even if the animal may move.
- Brushing your pet's teeth is a major step to keeping your pet
healthy and happy.
- Brushing wards off bad breath, gum disease and other mouth infections.
- There is a scientifically proven connection between unhealthy
gums and heart disease.
doesn't want a healthier pet, to say nothing about lower pet dental
and veterinarian bills.
Triple•Pet is the only pet toothbrush with a padded handle
giving you a better grip, even when wet, while also providing greater
protection to your pet's sensitive mouth area. Furthermore, it is
the only pet toothbrush based on a brush that is accepted by the
American Dental Association.